Tanzania Deluxe Safari
9 Days / 8 Nights
This itinerary celebrates access to the reserves throughout Tanzania. Wildlife abounds with ample opportunity to experience mountain biking, a village visit, a forest hike or a short nature walk. Archeology enthusiasts will be fascinated by a visit to Olduvai Gorge where Dr. Leakey conducted extensive excavations.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel and lodges
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation and game viewing in specially outfitted safari vehicles
- Park entrance fees
- Local guide
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Day-Use Room prior to departure
- Join-in tour
As a guest of SITA, you will receive a traditional Tanzanian kikoi.