Best of Malaysia
Multiculturalism has made Malaysia as eclectic and surprising as its geographical diversity. Festivals, food and a happy, laid back attitude define the national identity. This itinerary explores the best of Malaysia from the jungles of Borneo to the stunning beaches to the towering skyscrapers of Kuala Lumpur.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- 7 nights accommodation at your choice of hotel with private facilities
- Daily breakfast, 5 lunches, 1 dinner
- Arrival & departure transfers on private basis
- All sightseeing tours on private basis (except for Orang Utan & Sukau tours)
- Local English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Lamanak River excursion
- Visit to Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
- Sukau overnight excursion
- Malacca excursion
Internal airfare applies. Please contact us for current applicable pricing.