Classic Britain - England, Wales & Scotland
This comprehensive journey is tailored to those who want to fully experience British history and culture. In England, we celebrate ‘Great British Puddings’ at the world-famous Pudding Club, visit Yorkshire's finest historic house and explore Bronte and Wordsworth country.
In north Wales, we wind our way through the hidden valleys of Snowdonia National Park and in southern Scotland we visit mysterious castles and stately homes.
- 8 nights accommodation in a selection of hotels sharing a twin/double room with facilities inclusive of breakfast and dinner
- Private arrival & departure transfers
- 8 days private chauffeur (including all fuel and driver expenses) with a driver guide in a Mercedes Viano/16 seater or similar
- Entrance to: Tower of London, Roman Baths, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Ffestiniog Railway, Stirling Castle, Edinburgh Castle & Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Service & VAT
- This tour covers all the best that Britain has to offer-in one tour!
- Immerse yourself in British heritage and history at Westminster Abbey & The Tower of London
- Enjoy a West End show experience!
- Visit the Roman Baths, Stonehenge & Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Ride a steam train and visit the Slate Caverns in Snowdonia National Park