9 Day Irish Gold Self-Drive
Discover the heart of Ireland
Venture to the most acclaimed sights and scenic byways of the West and South of Ireland. Visit Kylemore Abbey in beautiful Connemara, raise a glass in Sean’s Bar – Europe’s oldest pub, stroll Kilkenny’s medieval streets, and drive the Ring of Kerry
• Sean's Bar in Athlone
• Blarney Castle
• Jaunting Car ride
• Cliffs of Moher
• Ring of Kerry Highlights
• Kylemore Abbey & Gardens
• House of Waterford Crystal
• Royal Marine Hotel
• The Galmont Hotel & Spa
• Great Southern Killarney Hotel
• Granville Hotel
• Clayton Hotel Burlington Road
- Bucket List
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
CIE Tours is your travel expert to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Their excellent reputation for delivering unparalleled vacations is based on the warmest of welcomes from knowledgeable local guides, unique itineraries and authentic experiences. And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – every experience and many meals are included in one up-front price, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras along the way.
Five reasons why travelers love CIE Tours:
1. Expertise. CIE Tours leverages 90+ years of experience and long-standing supplier partnerships to create distinctive and memorable travel experiences for guests.
2. Breadth and depth. With more than 60 guided and independent vacation itineraries in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, Iceland and Italy to choose from - plus unlimited options to customize – our portfolio features the places you most want to visit and the travel style that makes your vacation uniquely yours.
3. Authenticity. They will immerse you in local culture where you’ll meet the people and explore the places you’ve dreamed about visiting. With CIE Tours, you’ll check off all the sights on your “must-see” list, hear the history and legends from our guides, and visit the hidden gems that only the locals know.
4. Deep, local knowledge. CIE Tours’ expert local guides and drivers love sharing their personal knowledge of each destination. They make the trip especially memorable and enlightening for guests, with backstories and insights that simply can’t be gleaned from a book.
5. All-In Inclusive Advantage. Every attraction on a CIE Tours itinerary is included in your up-front price, so your tour director is focused on showing you the destination and ensuring that your vacation is everything you’d imagined it would be.
|1||Dún Laoghaire | Independent Sightseeing|
|2||Sean's Bar | Galway|
|3||Connemara | Catamaran Cruise | Kylemore Abbey & Gardens|
|4||Cliffs of Moher | Killarney|
|5||Jaunting Car Ride | Ring of Kerry Highlights | Kenmare|
|6||Blarney Castle | House of Waterford Crystal|
|7||Kilkenny | Dinner in Dublin|
|8||Independent Sightseeing in Dublin|
|9||Tour Ends in Dublin|